Saturday 31 January 2009

Pleasure In Speaking

Do you know what, fk it.

I dont care if I seem passionate, angry, without compassion or even without seeing the bigger picture, but fk with me and I dont go lying down.

In fact, I am taking this opportunity as a catalyst (as always) to just tweak my intentions to larger goals. I maybe a bit arrogant to say I have no limitations, whatever I do, I will have a go and use what I got. All that I have.

But I aint always going to be able to everything at the same time, give someone a little direction and great things could happen. For all those that know what has happened, then I know what will happen. I tried the politically correct route, now I am going to the top of the chain and working down.

People may get a little upset, I may push the wrong buttons but I cant keep everyone happy.

Multitasking Monkey no longer wants to be a monkey.